- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- The Environmental Services Assistant is a key position in our organization. This position will perform general housekeeping and cleaning tasks while utilizing universal precautions and following well established guidelines. This includes cleaning of assigned areas including floor care and laundry services. Some cleaning responsibilities may include independent living homes on our campus. Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Maintains clean and sanitary conditions in areas as directed
- according to established standards
- observing proper cleaning and disinfecting technique. Cleans floors
- carpets and performs emergency housekeeping when accidents occur. Cleans bathrooms
- ceilings. Performs terminal cleaning duties as established by facility policy. Removes waste and disposes properly. May perform laundry duties including transporting linens. Requirements: Cleaning or housekeeping experience required.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing. Current license as LPN in the state of New Jersey. CPR/AED certification required. At least one year of experience in medical-surgical
- hospital or long term care nursing essential. Previous experience with geriatric residents in hospital
- long term care or post acute setting is necessary. Must handle emergency situations
- give emergency care and give reassurance to residents and relatives. Exposed to infection and odors. Sits
- stands and walks most of workday. Lifts
- transfers and supports residents and equipment. Independent decision making related to notification of physician regarding change in status. If supervisor or charge nurse not present
- is responsible for management of unit.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing. Current registration as nurse in the state of New Jersey. CPR/AED certification required. At least six months experience in medical-surgical nursing essential. Previous experience with geriatric residents desirable. Must handle emergency situations
- Requirements: High school graduate or GED preferred. Completion of course in Nursing Assistant training essential. Is Certified Nursing Assistant in New Jersey. Previous experience as a CNA in hospital or nursing home preferred. Patience and compassion essential. Exposed to infection and odors
- and to peculiarities in behavior and reactions of the aged. Lifting and transferring of residents and equipment. Sits
- stands and walks intermittently during work day.
Employee Safety Measures
PPE provided, weekly Covid testing, in addition to other safety measures