- UCHC Licensed Practical Nurse
- UCHC Technician I
- Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing Program. Possession of a valid registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of New Jersey
- At least six (6) months of experience in an acute hospital setting
- computer literacy and CPR Certification
- UCHC Technician I: • Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program (or related skills technician program) or EMT certification or CNA certification or formal training and/or on the job experience in phlebotomy.• Computer literacy.• CPR Certification.
Employee Safety Measures
All staff are provided with appropriate PPE as well as receive education on its usage.