- UCHC Licensed Practical Nurse
- UCHC Technician I
- Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing Program. Possession of a valid registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of New Jersey
- At least six (6) months of experience in an acute hospital setting
- computer literacy and CPR Certification
- UCHC Technician I: • Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program (or related skills technician program) or EMT certification or CNA certification or formal training and/or on the job experience in phlebotomy.• Computer literacy.• CPR Certification.
Employee Safety Measures
All staff are provided with appropriate PPE as well as receive education on its usage.
Job Posting Update
July 13, 2020