- Order Selector
- CDL A Driver
- Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
- Select customer orders in a timely
- and accurate manner. Build stable and secure pallets. Label pallets and number to ensure proper put-away or delivery. Place completed pallets into cooler
- dock area and/or truck as required. Participate in rotation of product and report quality issues to management as required. Assist in properly loading trucks. Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping
- removing trash
- cleaning kitchen and restrooms as needed. Sort
- sticker and repack individual pieces when needed. Perform duties in accordance with HACCP and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures
- as appropriate for location. Observe all safety policies and procedures; wear appropriate safety equipment. Perform all duties in a highly ethical manner and in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- As a Delivery Driver, your primarily responsible for delivering and unloading grocery products. Drivers also perform pre and post trip inspection of their vehicle utilizing knowledge of safe and effective loading and handling procedures. As a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic, you are responsible for repairs and performance preventative maintenance on trailers, tractors and yard tractors at the DC. Responsible for diagnosing and repairing medium to heavy-duty refrigerated trucks and trailers under minimal supervision.
Employee Safety Measures
Temperature checks, social distancing, masks, clothing and shoe coverings