- Welcome Desk Associate I
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Child Care Tutor
- Kettle Worker
- • High School diploma or GED equivalency. • At least 2 years previous customer service
- sales and or cashier experience. • Bi-lingual in Spanish and English. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with guests
- staff and other clientele. • Strong computer and software application skills. Ability to effectively learn and use new software programs. • Demonstrates good judgment
- attention to detail
- and problem solving. Proficient and accurate data entry skills. • Thrive in a team-oriented work environment with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment; maintain composure under pressure and hospitable regardless of the circumstances. • Must have an understanding of
- and appreciation for
- the Mission of The Salvation Army and the Camden Kroc Center’s Core Values.
- • High school diploma or equivalent. • Must have good verbal communication skills. (Bi-lingual English / Spanish required.) • Good Standing NJ Driver’s License. • Must be able to drive 12 passenger van/pickup truck and trailer • Must be able to regularly lift/load/unload 30 lbs. and up to 40 -60 lbs. as needed • Must demonstrate a true passion for supporting the Food Pantry with the ability to go above and beyond stated requirements. • Basic knowledge of MSO applications (Word
- Outlook) A PLUS • Good organization skills and timely follow up skills to ensure that any concerns are reported timely
- and addressed in an appropriate time frame for overall cleanliness and safety. • Must have an understanding of and an appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army and the Camden Kroc Center’s Core Values.
- • Minimum age 21. • Minimum 2 years prior experience working with children of varied ages
- and special needs. • Bilingual Spanish/English preferred. • Completion of NJ Health & Safety Basics. • Completion of Understanding Licensing (or completion within 90 days of hire) • TB test or chest x-ray with insignificant results. • Physical clearing employee to work. • Successful fingerprinting and background checks. • Professional level CPR certification. • Standard First Aid certification. Education: • 2-year degree/college required
- • Monitor a Kettle at an assigned location and secure the security of kettle and funds • Be able to work outdoors for up to 8-hour shifts • Where allowed
- ring a handheld bell in an acceptable manner as instructed to attract donors. • Greet the public in a courteous and friendly manner and expresses appreciation to donors. • Conduct duties in accordance with the ministry of The Salvation Army and its Christian principles
Employee Safety Measures
Temperature checks and covid questionnaires upon entry into the building. Masks and social distancing when possible is required by all employees. Masks and cleaning materials are available for use. Covid protocols training will be conducted for any new or returning employees.