- Building Services Representative
- 1. Perform custodial and grounds work
- including sweeping
- emptying trash
- cleaning windows
- in common areas within building (hallways
- trash rooms
- community amenity areas
- parkin and full clean of apartments after move-outs for turnovers to prepare for move-ins.
- 2. Must follow pertinent laws and applicable regulations including
- but not limited to EPA and OSHA regulations governing proper storage and management of hazardous materials
- including solvents
- flammables and caustics.
- 3. Must be aware of the condition throughout the property and immediately initiate action to correct unsafe conditions; e.g.
- broken gates leading to the pool
- broken steps
- open holes and broken/burned out exterior lights.
- 4. Responsible for meticulous upkeep of common area spaces
- building exteriors
- turn over apartments
- corporate units and administrative offices.
- 5. Remove trash from the office areas and community perimeter on a regular basis.
- 6. Report any maintenance concerns for repairs throughout the property
- on available homes
- and/or common areas to manager and/or supervisor in a timely manner.
- 7. Meticulously maintain curb appeal.
- 8. Respond to service requests and resident concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- 9. Maintain complete and accurate records regarding restroom
- gym and community amenities cleaning and any other pertinent log.
- 10. Report any maintenance or resident related concerns to manager and/or supervisor in a timely manner.
- 11. Periodically inspect all units
- buildings and common areas
- performing janitorial tasks as needed. Make sure storage areas and entrances are locked and adequate lighting in those areas is maintained.
- 12. Attend and participate in training seminars as requested. Be aware and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards and company safety policies and procedures at all times.
- 13. Ensure effective
- timely and professional interactions with residents and property management team on all services provided.
- 14. Must be knowledgeable of inventory levels of supplies and inform manager of shortages.
- 15. Perform other duties as assigned.
Employee Safety Measures
The health and well-being of our teammates is our top priority and we are making improvements and implementing new strategies to provide you with the safest environment, while complying with CDC, OSHA, WHO and any additional state and local regulations. We ask that you allow some extra time upon your arrival to the Triad1828 Building.
Below are some procedures that have been put in place:
Daily screening and temperature recording before gaining access to the building.
All employees will be required to wear protective face coverings throughout their time in the building when they are in common areas and when social distancing cannot be observed. If you forget a face covering please ask for one.
The building is equipped with a number of sanitizing stations throughout and in common areas. Disinfecting wipes will be provided in the lobby and additional high contact areas for your own personal use.
Elevator use is limited to a maximum of 4 passengers. There are floor decals placed within the elevator indicating where to stand to allow for social distancing.
Our Hospitality/Janitorial Team has been working diligently to disinfect and sanitize the building continuously on a daily basis.
We have increased the frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting we are providing for high touch areas to every 2 hours. High touch areas include, but are not limited to, touch pads, door handles, restrooms, and other commonly touched surfaces.
All chemicals being used have been upgraded to hospital grade, are CDC & EPA approved, and recommended for Viral Pathogens. Testing has concluded that these chemicals are effective on COVID-19 and will kill viruses on surfaces within 90 seconds dwell time.
Disposable rags have also been implemented to eliminate the risk of cross contamination.
Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will continue with our evening team to ensure a safe environment for your daily return to work.