- North Bergen
- Teacher Assistant
- Custodial Assistant
- Kitchen Handler
- Toddler and Preschool Teachers
- Director: Bachelor's Degree in childcare related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in childcare program
- 1 year of work experience in supervisory position or management
- Teacher Assistant: Must be 18 years of age
- CDA certification is preferred
- Associate/bachelor's degree is a plus
- 6 month -1 year of experience is a plus
- Custodial Assistant: There are no formal education or experience requirements, maintain a clean and sanitary school building, to perform minor equipment maintenance and service tasks and to assist with the upkeep of the building's surrounding grounds per state and corporate requirements, must be able to list 25 lbs
- Kitchen Handler: There are no formal education or experience requirements, must be able to lift 25 lbs, complete food handler's course, maintain clean and up to code environment in the kitchen, prepare and serve meals to classroom (no stove top cooking required), must be able to relate well with children and other staff.
Employee Safety Measures
- Daily Screening of all staff and children, only cleared personnel are allowed in the building.,* Social distancing and small group size plans are implemented and followed when working working children and other staff.,* Masks are required for all staff and parents who drop the children off.,* Gloves are regulation are followed per state requirement when with working with children,* Health and Safety training is provided to all staff,* Health and Safety standards that are set forth by State Licensing Dept of Child Care are strictly followed.,* Cleaning and Sanitizing is done per state and corporate requirements multiple times a day and at the end of the day.