- South Plainfield
- • Minimum of an associate degree in Chemistry from an accredited university or equivalent relevant experience.
- • 2+ years of related lab testing experience
- • Familiarity with analytical equipment such as FT-IR
- particle size measurement and other paint and coatings related testing methods.
- • Previous experience in analysis and testing of polymers and silicones is a plus
- • Good communication skills
- bility to present the results of your work to cross functional teams.
- • Ability to prioritize conflicting project needs and deadlines.
Employee Safety Measures