- Machine Operator
- Water Sider/Custodian
- Machine Operator - Begins with reading a customer order and then operating a spooling or cutting machine to fulfill the order requirements. A computer and scan gun are used to update inventory records.
- Water Spider/Custodian - Responsible for maintaining material inventory
- including but not limited to moving material to staging and production areas
- and retrieving and organizing pallets
- Packaging - Begins with checking an order ticket against the material presented to be packaged for accuracy
- selecting and creating the appropriate box to package the order
- printing packing slips
- and staging the boxes to go to shipping
- and then loading them on carts.
Employee Safety Measures
Access to PPE; Thermal Temperature Scanner; Hand sanitizer; Daily cleaning and disinfecting; Self-monitoring instructions; Policies addressing mask requirements and what to do if sick.
Job Posting Update
October 7, 2021