- Warehouse Associate - Equipment Operator
- Warehouse Associate - Generalist
- Fill customer orders by operating a Cherry Picker and/or Reach Truck in a fast paced environment. Operates equipment to move product in an efficient and safe manner. Uses an RF scanner gun to determine the proper products to be moved
- or distributed for completing customer orders. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets
- shelves or conveyor belts based on the necessary route for either the packing station or shipping department. Assist Receiving Department with unloading new arrival merchandise from trucks when needed. Assist inventory and returns department with day to day operation. Assemble component parts to build various types of lockers and cabinets. Utilize various manual
- air and electrical hand tools in an efficient and safe manner. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience operating a Reach Truck and/or Cherry Picker required. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Minimum of 1 year experience working in a Warehouse environment required. Minimum of 1 year experience with material handling equipment required. Previous experience utilizing an RF Scanner required. Must be proficient in reading and interpreting assembly instructions and drawings to facilitate the assembly process. Independently able to life products weighing up to 75 lbs on a continuous basis in a productive environment. Able to stand
- pull and bend 100% of the day on a continuous basis in a fast-paced environment. Reading and comprehension skills. Uses an RF scanner to determine the proper products to be moved
- shelves or conveyor belts based on the necessary route for either the packing station or shipping department. Operates a riding powered pallet jack and/or forklift to move products efficiently in a productive environment. Receives processed orders
- verifies accuracy of order and scans order into computer system. Banding product securely to respective pallet using company standards to ensure our customers satisfaction. Utilizes machinery to shrink wrap products on pallets.Operates forklift and pallet jack to stage or load products as necessary. Loads orders safely and efficiently.Receives merchandise into the warehouse daily upon delivery.Unloads trucks and verifies inventory. Record and report discrepancies and/or damages as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Must have previous experience operating a gas forklift and electric pallet jack. Minimum of 1 year experience working in a Warehouse environment required.Minimum of 1 year experience operating an electric pallet jack required.Minimum of 1 year experience utilizing an RF Scanner required. Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis required. Able to stand
- pull and bending 100% of the day on a continuous basis in a fast-paced environment. Must have organizational and multi-tasking skills in fast-paced environment. Utilize various types of packing supplies to protect product on pallet for shipping. Reading and comprehension skills required. Must possess computer exposure. Strong initiative and self-motivational skills. Strong verbal communication skills.
Job Posting Update
September 18, 2020