- Central Station Shift Supervisor
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation
- Knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of supervision.
- Sufficient keyboarding and telephone skills.
- Thorough ability to communicate directly, effectively, and appropriately with subscribers, installers, and fellow employees
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with dealers and the general public.
- The thorough ability to reason and make judgement calls.
Employee Safety Measures
Practicing social distancing and providing PPE
Job Posting Update
May 5, 2020