- Office Services Assistant
- Advance & Briefings Aide
- All Jobs: Directing call from individuals or entities both public and private to appropriate individuals/offices. Taking and relaying accurate phone messages; maintaining and updating Outlook calendars; general clerical duties as required; providing back up coverage for various offices in the department. Minimum 2 years general administrative/clerical experience involving high volume phone call environment with emphasis on customer service. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite; proficiency with Outlook calendar; working knowledge of office practices
- proper grammar
- spelling and punctuation; ability to manage multi-line phone system; ability to take clear
- concise messages; professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Advance & Briefings Aide: Plan, organize, communicate, and execute events around the state. Responsibilities include thorough detailed planning, preparation, and documenting of the event(s). Ability to ensure a successful event, visit, or meeting by working with various staff members, intergovernmental departments, local hosts, elected officials, organizations, and community leaders. Compile and draft briefing material that is clear and concise in order to provide comprehensive briefing materials to executive leadership. Work closely with a fast-paced team. The prospective candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, must be detail orientated, exceptional customer service, leadership qualities, and flexibility to an ever-changing environment.
Employee Safety Measures
Temperature checks and masks are required when entering the building. Masks must be worn at all times in the building and are provided if needed. Plexi-glass and sanitation equipment have been installed. Frequent cleaning of the building throughout the course of the day.