- Red Bank
- CNC Machinist / Programmer
- We are seeking dependable
- innovative candidates who work confidently and independently. CNC machinists can expect to work with both software and hardware
- conduct tests and inspections of products
- services and software systems
- and repair faulty program and machinery. You should have an above-average aptitude for mathematics and mechanics
- excellent computer and interpersonal communication skills
- physical stamina and a keen interest in production and processing. You will be responsible for reading and interpreting technical blueprints
- inputting the design specifications
- adjusting the machine cutting paths
- and performing quality checks on the final product. You may also be required to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the manufacturing process.
- ACNC (computer numerically controlled) Programmer works with machinery which cuts raw materials into functional items. They are responsible for interpreting project blueprints
- designing programs and setting up machines to produce the component outlined in the program. They must perform test runs and adjust until the resulting product meets blueprints specifications.
Employee Safety Measures
Encouraging employees to wear cloth face coverings in the workplace, Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace, Prioritize disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, Reduce sharing of common spaces and frequently touched objects, Continue or revise your plan based upon appropriate disinfectant and PPE availability.
- Routinely disinfect frequently touched surfaces at least daily.
- Distribute masks, gloves, cloth face covering to employees daily by the employee entrance door.