- Job A: Packer and Shipper
- Job B: Receiver and Package Handler
- Job C: Order Puller and Package Handler
- Packer and Shipper: High school degree or GED. Efficency with calculator and/or excel. Simple mathematics. Physical job requiring the ability to
- with or without reasonable accomodation
- frequently squat
- reach and lift at least 45 lbs as well as stand for up to 8+ hours. Ability to work quickly and accurately with delicate matericals. No previous experienced required.
- Receiver and Package: High school degree or GED. Physically demanding job requiring frequent bending
- and lifting up to 45 pounds as well as be able to stand for 8+ hours. Ability to work quickly and accurately with delicate materials. No previous experience required.
- Order Puller and Package Handler: High school degree or GED. Accuracy and efficiency
- matching strings of numbers to specific inventory bins. Physical job: requires the ability to squat
- reach and lift at least 30 lbs as well as stand for up to 8+ hours. Ability to work quickly and accurately with delicate materials. No previous experience required.
Employee Safety Measures
Daily temperature checks. Required masks wearing. Extra time given for cleanliness Required proof testing if exposed to Covid-19. Absence from work required if feeling ill. Pulling stations are at least 6 ft apart. Safety first.
Job Posting Update
March 30, 2021