- Preschool Teacher's Assistant
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Lead Toddler Teacher Job description We are searching for a nurturing toddler teacher to ensure that the basic and educational needs of our students are met. As a toddler teacher
- you will be required to prepare and deliver classroom activities
- communicate with staff and parents
- and ensure that the learning environment remains safe at all times. You should also be an excellent role model for our students. To be successful as a toddler teacher
- you should be creative
- and able to encourage self-expression. Top candidates will possess a thorough understanding of the contextual factors that shape early childhood development. Toddler Teacher Responsibilities: Planning and delivering lessons designed to facilitate students' social
- and cognitive development. Encouraging self-expression through understanding
- and behavioral reinforcement. Tending to students' basic needs by feeding and dressing them. Mediating conflict between students.
- Preschool Assistant We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher assistant to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life. A preschool teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
Employee Safety Measures
PPE is provided and handwashing with health survey is done prior to entering the building
Job Posting Update
October 7, 2021