- Preschool Head Teachers and Assistants for ages 2-3
- Privately owned preschool/early education center seeking head teacher for IMMEDIATE HIRE in our Little Learners class (ages 2-3). Applicant should have experience teaching in a preschool setting. Hours are five mornings a week
- some afternoons till 3:45 possible. An increase in hours will be available beginning September 2021. Some responsibilities entail supervising children's academic and emotional development
- planning and implementing provided curriculum
- classroom management skills
- communicating with parents and other staff members. Head teacher is also responsible for setting up classroom and keeping it updated to reflect lessons being taught.
Employee Safety Measures
Building is equipped with UV lamps proven in Cornell University study to eliminate 99.9% of COVID in the air and on surfaces.
Only staff and students are currently permitted into the building during operating hours. Temperature checks and health screening is done every morning upon entrance. Face masks are required by all staff.