- Financial Care Agent
- Summary The Financial Care Agent is responsible for effectively negotiating the resolution of early stage past due accounts on behalf of clients while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- by providing a professional
- and empathetic experience to each consumer engagement
- as well as adhering to all applicable company
- and regulatory requirements. Essential Functions • Meet or exceed productivity goals established by the Client and Company • Efficiently manage customer accounts and file records according to Company and Client work standards: o Efficiently handle and maintain customers’ accounts o Accurately and thoroughly update and document account notes o Use probing questions to assess the consumer’s situation and assist with resolving issues according to client’s work standards o Negotiate for payment arrangements on delinquent accounts o Quickly make knowledge-based decisions to resolve the related issues • Stay abreast of daily and weekly Oper
Employee Safety Measures
Currently remote positions which will transfer back to the site once deemed appropriate to do so.