- Maintenance Mechanic
- Assembly Line Worker
- performs a variety of all-around manufacturing and facilities electric and/or mechanical repairs to production equipment and facility services to ensure optimum production and quality. Troubleshoots equipment to determine if repair/replacement is necessary and makes recommendations accordingly. • Inspect
- maintain and repair plant machinery • Inspect newly installed mechanical equipment to ensure safe and satisfactory operation and functionality • Perform preventive maintenance • Keep accurate maintenance records • Perform related duties and responsibilities as required The Candidate: High school diploma/GED 2+ years of mechanical experience Perform moderately heavy manual labor and able to lift 60 lbs Organize and prioritize work Keep accurate records and prepare clear reports Sense of urgency on troubleshooting and repairing equipment for minimal downtime Ability to use/operate power and hand tools Willingness to learn
- An assembly line worker must have excellent vision
- coordination and dexterity to deal with handling and manipulating materials and parts. He must be able to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details. As team assembly jobs can involve high stress
- deadline-influenced projects
- repetitive work and long periods of sitting
- twisting or lifting
- he also needs mental and physical stamina and strength.
Employee Safety Measures
all employees are required to wear a mask and earplugs. Additional we have broken the schedule for lunch, allowing only 3 people at the same time in the same area. Respecting feet apart.
Job Posting Update
May 11, 2021