- Toms River
- Preschool Teacher Assistant
- Preschool Teacher
- Preschool Center/Bus Aide
- Early Childhood Home (Teacher) Visitor
- Preschool Site Supervisor
- Preschool Health Clerk
- All Jobs: Must have a valid Driver's License and transportation. Must be able to lift at least 45 pounds.
- Preschool Teacher Assistant: must have a high school diploma or equivalent. CDA is a plus.
- Preschool Teacher: must have Associates degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field with preschool teaching experience
- Preschool Center/Bus Aide: must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Early Childhood Home (Teacher) Visitor: must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- CDA or college degree in early childhood education or related field with preschool teaching experience
- bilingual; speak
- and write English & Spanish.
- Preschool Site Supervisor: must have BA or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field with pre-school and supervision experience. P-3 or Nursery certifications preferred.
- Preschool Health Clerk: Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- typing proficiency to 45 wpm and experience with data entry. Extensively use Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet and Grant database. Prefer candidate that is Bilingual (English / Spanish). Minimum one (1) year experience in high volume customer service.
- Bookkeeper: Requires Associates in accounting or related field. Will consider high school diploma with proven 5 plus years of experience.
- Jr.Accountant: Requires BS in Accounting or related field with previous experience in accounting or other related fields with fundamental knowledge of GAAP. Must have experience with current computer accounting programs (Financial Edge preferred) and reporting tools.
Employee Safety Measures
Daily disinfecting cleaning supplies including PPE: bleach, gloves, hand sanitizer, soap & water. Monthly site professional certified disinfectant schedule. Staggered staff schedules with social distance compliance and masks required. Signs posted. Visitors restricted to essential repair and maintenance.