- Machine Operator
- Maintenance mechanic - Electrical
- All Jobs: HS Diploma or equivalent; able to wear PPE - mask
- steel toe shoes
- gloves: able to lift a minim of 55 Lbs from floor to shoulder; no ore than 35 lbs shoulder and above; must be able to pass a drug/alcohol screening; Ability to work Overtime daily and weekends.
- Machine operator - minimum 6 moths experience as a machine operator and/or in a manufacturing environment;
- Warehouser - able to operate a forklift and stand up lift; computer skill a plus
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3 - 7 years experience in a commercial
- industrial or manufacturing facility; Knowledge of packaging equipment
- extruders preferred; Experience maintaining and installing equipment with PCL
- sensors and other automation equipment; Knowldge of applicable state and federal codes and regulations pertaining to the electrical trade.
Employee Safety Measures
Employee and Visitor screening prior to entry into facility to include information regarding symptoms of covid and exposure to others with symptoms of covid, travel out of the US and to "hot spots" in US. daily temperature. All employee wear mask, gloves, safety glasses and steel toe shoes. Social distancing throughout facility including lunch rooms and lockers.