- Warehouse Associate
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for any defects or damages in accordance with standards of quality
- weight specifications
- and presentation.
- Prepare and ship orders accurately by processing requests
- pulling materials
- packing boxes
- and placing finished orders in staging/delivery area.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves
- pallet area
- product locations
- and workstations neat.
Employee Safety Measures
-Face masks and gloves provided and required to wear when entering building. -Staggered lunch hours to reduce social gatherings. -Self-distancing at 6 feet or more. -Maintenance staff cleaning facility three times per day. -Promoting frequent hand washing by all employees in the building. -Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at every station. -Office staff working remotely to reduce the amount of foot traffic in the building. -Visitors are not permitted into the building unless for essential visits.