- Billing Specialist
- LifeBack is a rapidly expanding and highly competitive outpatient mental health and substance abuse facility with locations in both Lawrenceville
- NJ and Doylestown
- PA. We are currently expanding our practice to cover Outpatient Detox.
- LifeBack is seeking a detail-oriented Billing Specialist to work from our Doylestown
- PA location to work either on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Applicants must have knowledge and experience with mental health
- substance abuse and/or detox billing. Candidate must possess knowledge of CPT and diagnosis coding in a Behavioral Health facility setting.
- Applicants should be motivated
- detailed-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must have the ability to communicate and work in a fast pace facility setting.
- LifeBack offers highly competitive wages and rewards high quality work.
- Salary is negotiable based upon experience in a Behavioral Health setting.
- Applicants may be asked to work some evenings.
- Applicants with five or more years of billing experience is a must in a Behavioral Health facility setting.
- An Associate’s degree is required; a Bachelor's Degree is a plus.
- Computer literacy is a requirement for this position.
- To apply for this position
- send your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and salary requirements to: email@example.com
- Thank you for your interest in LifeBack! More information about our company can be located at: https://www.lifebacknj.com
Employee Safety Measures
All safety measures are in place including access to PPE.