- Bookkeeper Assistant
- Assistant bookkeepers handle the details of a company’s financial transactions
- keeping accurate records and ensuring that payments are processed. A typical day of work includes processing invoices
- filing tax forms
- and making bank deposits from inside the office
- with occasional trips outside. Full-time and part-time positions are available
- usually under the supervision of a bookkeeper or working alongside an accountant. While the job is entry level
- assistant bookkeepers juggle several tasks and learn on their feet
- dealing not only with numbers but also administrative tasks and customer and vendor interactions.
Employee Safety Measures
Our business is an independent pharmacy. We are providing each employee PPE.
Job Posting Update
May 11, 2021