- South Plainfield
- Tinton Falls
- Saddle Brook
- Toms River
- Driver/Material Handler
- Material Handler
Employee Safety Measures
- It is essential that team members self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19, flu, etc. Please take your temperature prior to coming into work every day. If you have a high temperature (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or more) or feel sick please call your supervisor and do not come in to work.
- You are now required to wear face coverings in or around our facilities and while making deliveries. We will provide face coverings, or you may bring in comfortable effective face coverings to wear as long as they are business appropriate.
- Gloves are available but not required.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes with hands that have not been cleaned with soap and water.
- Use employee bathrooms, leaving customer bathrooms for customer use.
- Wash hands with soap and water in between transactions. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs or sneezes at all times. If you need to cough or sneeze, use a tissue or cover your nose and mouth with the inside of your elbow. Dispose of tissue in trash receptacle and wash hands immediately.
- Sanitize common surfaces regularly. For warehouse and work vehicles remember to sanitize iPads, steering wheels, common machinery and tools between each use. Go over with Branch Manager proper processes, as some equipment is more sensitive to direct cleaning than others.
- Tell customers to please wait by their trucks for merchandise to be delivered to them.*
- Do not use someone else's keyboard or phone and wipe down your equipment regularly.
- In the warehouse, use "speaker" feature of phone and wipe down phone and keyboard between uses. Do not use someone else's gun/walky-talky and wipe down properly after use prior to recharging for the next person/day.
- Let HR know immediately if you or anyone in your household has flu-like symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, or have attended social gatherings of more than 10 people. Notify by phone your supervisor and HR before work. *WHEN WE ALLOW CUSTOMERS BACK IN THE STORE AREA (Customers are not allowed in any part of our warehouses): Branch Management will designate 2 team members daily who will monitor that ALL customers wear a face covering BEFORE AND DURING ENTRANCE to our stores. If they cannot or will not wear a face covering, please inform them that for their safety, to please wait by their truck, and we will assist them. There will be people that medically cannot wear a face covering so please do not be critical of those that say they cannot wear a face covering.
- We will limit the number of customers allowed in the showroom area at any one time, so please adhere to protocol. Please make sure customers adhere to our social distancing protocols in the showroom.
Job Posting Update
June 8, 2020