- Operator Manufacturing Production
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be technically inclined with mechanical skills.
- Due to ITAR compliance
- this position requires that a candidate be a U.S. citizen
- Permanent Resident Alien
- or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and procedures while offering suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Experience with networked PC based computer system. (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
Employee Safety Measures
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have developed a program for the health and safety of our employees and visitors. Please be aware that upon your arrival, you will be asked to complete the attached health questionnaire and if you answer "yes" to any of the questions, you will be asked to leave the building and we will reschedule. Also, you will be required to have your temperature taken and to wash your hands.