- Toms River
- Machine Operator - Molding
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Monitor product quality
- Address machine alarms
- Perform final product packaging
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience preferred but will train
- Repairing and maintaining production machinery, mechanical equipment, plant and grounds.
- Maintenance of electrical and electronic equipment such as replacing motors or brushes; overhauling relays, circuit breakers, and electric power tools; greasing and oiling motors; and replacing defective tubes and modules on electronic controls and equipment, lights and fuses.
- Perform a variety of routine to complex plant mainteance operations, including building repairs, electrical work and plumbing.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is needed.
- Monitoring fully automated Injection Molding machines, Addressing machine alarms
Employee Safety Measures
Temperature Taking daily, Masks provided and required, Gloves provided on request, Social Distancing Mandatory ,Staggered Breaks Mandatory, Aggressive daily cleaning Mandatory, Required to quarantine after visiting a hot spot state, Employees who can work remotely are doing so. Mandatory Sanitizing.