- Cape May Court House
- Retail Furniture Stock and Delivery
- All jobs: Move donated merchandise into the receiving area
- prepare merchandise for ReStore floor (cleaning
- move merchandise to and from the retail floor
- assist customers with loading their vehicles as needed
- maintain clean
- safe and well organized receiving and hold areas. Operate delivery truck in a safe and courteous manner. Experience in a retail environment preferred. Ability to lift heavy items safely
- work outside in inclement weather. 2 years of work experience desirable. Driver’s license with a clean safety record is preferred. Background check is required.
Employee Safety Measures
Masks and gloves on-site. Sanitizing products utilized throughout the day.
Job Posting Update
July 1, 2020