- Shop Helpers and Painters
- Sander uses hand operated random orbital sanding machine(s). Sanding is performed on molded products in such a way as to not change the desired part configuration while improving the surface quality for painting. A Sander must also utilize sandpaper
- and “Sanding Pad” by hand to finish surfaces not reachable with a machine. • Operation of Routing Machines and Router Table. • Operation of Wet blasting Machine. • Report suggestions for improvements back to Sanding Supervisor
- Shop Foreman
- or Management including processing methods
- and equipment recommendations. • Keep summary log.
- Shop helper executes a daily production plan created by the supervisor based on the master open order schedule. It involves reading and following the documents that describe the operations required
- while assuring that all the parts comply with the quality standards. It should be noted that employees are given responsibility to read process documents and interpret whether all required operations have been performed per the defined process prior to performing their operation. Process parts according to company quality standards Report suggestions for improvements back to Foreman or Department Leader.
- The painter executes a daily production plan created by the supervisor based on the master open order schedule. Mixing Paints
- Setting-up spray painting equipment including pressure pots
- and spray guns. • Process parts according to company quality standards • Maintain equipment within department • Report suggestions for improvement back to Foreman or Department Leader.
Employee Safety Measures
Staggered work schedules are assigned in (3) shifts and breaks. Markings are placed to designate 6 feet for social distancing and PPE is distributed to all staff members for safety precautions.
Job Posting Update
April 24, 2020