- Per Diem Substitute Teacher
- Long Term Substitute Teacher
- Per Diem Substitute Teacher - Minimum of H.S. diploma
- Experience working with children ages 2 1/2 -5 in a group setting.
- Long Term Substitute Teacher - Minimum of H.S. diploma. Experience working with children ages 2 1/2 to 5 in a group settting.
Employee Safety Measures
Ewing CYO Pre-School is in compliance with all state and local COVID-19 safety directives. Children and staff all wear masks throughout the day and frequent hand washing/sanitizing are being practiced in all classrooms. Toys and other classroom items are rotated in and out of use and are cleaned and sanitized between uses. We have an ample supply of PPE such as masks and gloves for children and staff. Parents are not allowed to enter the building and children are screened at the door to determine health status. Children who appear to be ill will have their temperature taken at the door and if it is 100.4 or higher they will be sent home and parents will be asked to have them tested for COVID-19.