- Cherry Hill
- Canine Rehabilitation Technician
- PetPT Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine in Cherry Hill
- NJ is seeking a Canine Rehabilitation Technician to join our team. Must have great communication skills
- attention to detail
- and a genuine compassion for animals. Successful candidate must have prior experience working in the veterinary field. Specific experience should include handling dogs of all sizes
- familiarity with canine anatomy and general animal health. Duties include facilitating patients in Underwater Treadmill treatments
- administering Class IV LASER therapies
- assistance with fitting mobility devices
- client education and support
- and daily maintenance of Underwater Treadmill equipment. Must be available for evening and weekend shifts. We are committed to our clients and their pets and maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace culture. If you’re a fit
- we’d love to hear from you! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we now offer curbside services. We are looking for people oriented energetic individuals to manage the transport of patients into our building and deliver medications to clients at curbside
- as well as cleaning surfaces to maintain a safe work environment.
Employee Safety Measures
We provide appropriate masks and gloves.