- Manufacturing Technician
- Quality Control Microbiology Lab
- Facilities Engineer
- Manufacturing Technician - · Bachelor’s degree in Biological sciences plus 1-2 years of Manufacturing experience working with Oncology drugs · Associate/Medical Technical degree plus 2-3 of Manufacturing experience working with Oncology drugs
- Quality Control Microbiology Lab - - Minimum Bachelor or Associate degree in Science. - 5 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience. - skilled in Instrument qualification
- method Validation
- Aseptic technique and cGMP compliant lab experience.
- Facilities Engineer - · 5 years required of related experience in a pharmaceutical
- biopharmaceutical or other GMP regulated industry. · Associate degree in a technical area is a plus. Advance knowledge of electrical and mechanical principals
- including general calibration practices. · Advanced ability to read and translate the information within mechanical and electrical schematics and P&ID process diagrams. · Intermediate ability to read and interpret documents
- such as safety rules
- operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Employee Safety Measures
Erytech Pharma Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies for rare forms of cancer and orphan diseases. Because of the nature of our business, our facility is a cGMP compliant lab and manufacturing "clean rooms". All of our manufacturing employees wear scrubs and PPE including a "bunny suit" gown when operating in our facility. For anyone working in the Quality Control lab, they also wear Personal Protective Equipment and a lab coat. We have an Aseptic, Sterile, and cGMP compliant site to meet the needs of our oncology patients.