- Wall Township
- Wealth Management Advisor
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required • Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations • If you do not have the following
- you will be required to attain state life and health licenses
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations • Results-driven
- highly motivated
- self-starter who possesses integrity
- a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures • Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- with a high degree of self-confidence • Must be authorized to work in the United States
Employee Safety Measures
Equitable has been monitoring COVID-19 since early February and closely following guidance from national, state and local authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In addition, Equitable’s own medical department has been playing an active role in helping the company navigate this crisis.
Our financial professionals and service centers remain available to serve remotely. However, we have adjusted the hours of operation to only essential staff performing essential functions on-site for limited hours daily. All essential staff have been provided multiple sets of full PPE and are required to wear full face covering masks and surgical gloves upon entering the building and at all times while in the office.