- Material Handlers - Heavy Lifters
- Forklift Driver Cherry picker and Standup
- Hand Fullfillment
- Warehouse Generalist
- Fork Lift Operator
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Heavy lifter
- At least 1 year of recent experience working in a related position
- Ability to lift up to 50-70 lbs. throughout the shift Ability to come to work promptly and regularly and to be a team player. We are seeking Material Handlers-Heavy Lifters for our warehouse clients in the Cranbury
- NJ area.
- 1st shift: $15.50/hr.
- 3rd shift: $16.50/hr.
- *Safety measures put int place due to COVID-19 crisis*
- The Material Handler Heavy Lifter will have experience working in a warehouse environment and will be RELIABLE and DEPENDABLE.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (unload trailers
- stock/put away)
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load trailers
- Use RF scanners
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves
- pallet area
- and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures
- and regulations contributes to team effort
- Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50-70 lbs. throughout the shift
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly and to be a team player
- Fork Lift Operators - All types: Sit-down/Stand-up, Cherry Picker, Reach, Electric Pallet Jack; Warehouse Generalist - not all require experience, Shipping & Receiving - not all require experience, Picker/Packer - not all require experience, Heavy Lifter - not all require experience
Employee Safety Measures
All New hire paperwork/screening completed safety and conveniently via online website and video call out. 4 days and 3 days shift no overtime no overlapping of days and shifts to maintain social distancing, hand sanitizer and wash hand stations available onsite. Masks and social distancing are required at all locations. Some locations are conducting temperature screens to enter building; PPE is made available by clients.