- Supervising LCSW
- Behavior Health Counselor
- Emergency Housing Assistant Specialist
- Program Coordinator
- Case Manager
- Previous work experience required
- Resume required
- Specific license or credential required
- NJ LCSW and clinical supervision certification
- Emergency Housing Assistance Specialist: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field; 1-year of prior experience in case management required, preferably in working with veterans or the homeless; Must have knowledge of clinical issues, skill in community resource development, be well organized, a self-starter, able to work autonomously in the community, and able to work as a member of a team
- Program Coordinator: Master’s degree in non-profit or human services management, mental health, substance abuse, or a related discipline; 2 years of combined human service and supervisory experience; Knowledge of veterans’ issues, mental illness, addiction, and/or homelessness required; NJ Licensure in a mental health or substance abuse discipline required; Valid NJ Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Case Manager: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Mental Health, Knowledge of veterans’ issues, mental illness, addiction, and/or homelessness required.
Job Posting Update
November 20, 2020