- Logan Township
- Material Handler 1st shift
- Material Handler 2nd shift
- Material Handlers are important members of our organization and are responsible for a wide range of tasks in our warehouses and production facilities that can include the following: Build boxes and cartons Load and unload trucks Pick
- pack & ship units Unpackage
- sort & stage units for production Receive units using RF handheld devices Put away units using pallet jacks Ideal CTDI team members should have excellent attention to detail
- strong verbal communication skills
- ability to work independently and also within a team. Must be able to lift and/or pull 25-50 lbs. without restriction
- stand throughout your entire shift
- and walk throughout the warehouse. Availability to work overtime to support customer needs is a plus. To join our team
- click on the following link for immediate consideration for these warehouse jobs in Swedesboro
- NJ. You could be reporting to your first day of work and beginning a long career in the exciting telecommunications industry in no time!!
Employee Safety Measures
Masks are required inside of our building at all times, a mask will be provided if you do not have one.
Temperature checks are required before you start your day as well.
Job Posting Update
April 14, 2021