- East Brunswick
- Production Workers
- Shipping Clerk- Pick
- Pack, Process, Winder - Assembly Machine Operator
- Screw Machine Trainee
- Manufacturing/Product Engineer
- Shipping Picker
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic
- No previous work experience required
- SHIPPING CLERK: Computer, UPS & FedEx knowledge required. Process orders for outbound shipment for special order vendors. Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- WINDER: Assembly Machine Operator, Will train; assemble and reprocess product using hand too equipment. All work to be done within acceptable time standards; Identify product and locations. Understand work orders. Operate heating device, mandrel assembly and other warehouse equipment. Heavy lifting up to 30 lbs may be involved.
- SCREW MACHINE TRAINEE: Knowledgeable in mechanical operations. Familiar with blue prints and measuring tools. Heavy lifting upt to 50 lbs. Lift raw materials, finished products and packed items, manually or using hoists. Load and unload items from machines. Start processing equipment. Tag Parts.
- MANUFACTURING ENGINEER: Improves manufacturing efficiencies by analyzing and optimizing workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout. Ensures that all equipment is operational and coordinates requiremed maintenance and repair services. Designs testing methods, tests finished products, establishes standards, and confirms manufacturing processes. Troubleshoot manufacturing issues to support production, increase efficiency, and reduce downtime. Implements projects aimed at reducing costs and scrap, while improving production consistency. Developments and maintains drawings and BOMs Maintains product and process database.
- FACILITIES MAINTENANCE MECHANIC: General repairs and handy work. Electrical, equipment, grounds & facility maintenance and repairs. Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
Employee Safety Measures
- PPE Face covering required
- Increase facility cleaning and disinfection
- Staggered lunch breaks
- Minimum 6ft social distancing
- Modify interaction and gatherings