- Alarm Dispatcher - Customer Service
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to three months related experience or related training/certification. Verifies
- responds to
- and dispatches on alarm activity and emergency signals. Notifies customers of non-emergency signals. Notifies responders on emergency signals after dispatch. Answers incoming calls. Operator will work under close supervision during the first 30 days. Must be able to meet minimum productivity and quality standards set. Must keep abreast of both company and central station policies. Position requires weekend
- holiday and shift work and may require mandatory overtime. Processes basic data changes to customer accounts. Knowledge of and familiarity with Computers and Microsoft Office applications
- and Internet. Self-motivated and a professional attitude. Excellent communication and listening skills. Detail oriented. Excel in customer service.
Employee Safety Measures
Temporarily remote with limited in office staff. Possibly full time remote in future.
If/when in office:
Job Posting Update
August 4, 2021