- Vehicle / Maintenance Mechanic
- HVAC Take Off Estimator
- As a Vehicle / Maintenance Mechanic you will apply your skills to maintaining our vehicles and machinery. What you'll do: Repair
- overhaul and maintain company vehicles Administer preventative maintenance program and perform scheduled maintenance Track
- schedule and perform DOT inspections Track and schedule diesel emissions tests Diagnose problems with vehicles
- verify with supervisor and proceed with repairs Order replacement parts to repair company vehicles Perform all maintenance
- repairs and tune-ups of safety and non-safety related items Perform brake jobs and repair safety related items; repair flat tires
- on both cars and trucks Perform duties to drive non CDL truck for parts pick-up and road testing of vehicles as requested by Supervisor Perform duties to maintain field tools.
- As an HVAC/Sheet Metal/ Mechanical Estimator you will review HVAC project specifications and drawings
- use a computerized estimating system to generate accurate and timely sheet metal take-offs
- and prepare detailed labor and material estimates. You will also solicit quotes from vendors and suppliers. What we're looking for: Willingness to learn the sheet metal
- mechanical business or related work experience Aptitude to understand contract plans and specifications with the ability to determine scope of work and required content of a complete estimate Ability to multi-task
- strong time management and organizational skills Strong computer skills (Excel
- Outlook) Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Preferred
- but not required is: · College Degree (Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- or related coursework) · Experience or eagerness to be trained on ESTmep or other estimating software.
Employee Safety Measures
All employees are required to properly social distance. All non-vaccinated employees are suggested to wear face coverings in populated areas.
Job Posting Update
August 4, 2021