- Assistant Nurse Manager PT
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Assistant Nurse Manager PT: RN/BSN licensed in NJ with 3-5 years patient management experience in a primary care setting; 5 years of current
- direct patient care; and familiarity with electronic medical records. Schedule is typically 3 weekdays (TBD) with flexibility to assure nurse manager coverage for all patient hours. Responsibilities include supervising nursing staff
- managing patient flow and patient follow-up
- and working in a fast-paced environment with a large volunteer staff. Fluency in Spanish is an asset.
- Patient Care Coordinator FT: Front desk team member
- certified in phlebotomy and EKG with knowledge of medical terminology and at least 2 years experience in a medical office setting. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. Responsibilities include arranging for and tracking referrals for diagnostic tests and specialist consultations. Will work closely with the medical directors and nurse managers to resolve any patient issues.
Job Posting Update
September 18, 2020