- Assistant Nurse Manager PT
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Assistant Nurse Manager PT: RN/BSN licensed in NJ with 3-5 years patient management experience in a primary care setting; 5 years of current
- direct patient care; and familiarity with electronic medical records. Schedule is typically 3 weekdays (TBD) with flexibility to assure nurse manager coverage for all patient hours. Responsibilities include supervising nursing staff
- managing patient flow and patient follow-up
- and working in a fast-paced environment with a large volunteer staff. Fluency in Spanish is an asset.
- Patient Care Coordinator FT: Front desk team member
- certified in phlebotomy and EKG with knowledge of medical terminology and at least 2 years experience in a medical office setting. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. Responsibilities include arranging for and tracking referrals for diagnostic tests and specialist consultations. Will work closely with the medical directors and nurse managers to resolve any patient issues.