- Budd Lake
- Lake Hopatcong
- Lake Hiawatha
- Long Valley
- Morris Plains
- Port Murray
- Basking Ridge
- Direct Support Professional
- Applicants must be caring
- and reliable.
- Must have a willingness to undergo required pre-employment drug screening
- Child Abuse Record Information (CARI) application
- Central Registry background check
- physical/PPD testing
- and training.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license (in good standing and not in probationary status).
- Previous experience working with adults with developmental
- intellectual and physical disabilities a plus.
Employee Safety Measures
Avidd Community Services of NJ is committed to following the CDC guidelines and mandated COVID-19 requirements put forth by the Division of Developmental Disabilities.
Job Posting Update
March 11, 2021