- East Brunswick
- PHARMA MACHINE OPERATOR- TABLET COATING
- PACKAGING OPERATOR
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS SENIOR MANAGER
- VALIDATIONS ENGINEER
- PHARMA MACHINE OPERATOR- TABLET COATING - High school diploma or equivalent Basic Math Skills Operate with strict adherence to SOPs and cGMPs. Departmental safety rules. Operate and troubleshoot automatic/semi-automatic manufacturing equipment. Familiarity with pharmaceutical manufacturing. Ability to read and write English. Ability to work in a team environment. Good dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- PACKAGING OPERATOR- High school or GED. Packaging operator qualification. Minimum of three years of experience in packaging. Experienced in all aspects of running bottle packaging machinery. Basic mathematical skills. Ability to read and write English. Must complete departmental SOP
- and Qualification. Good mechanical aptitude. Ability to lead a team. Good dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS SENIOR MANAGER- Prior Managerial experience required. • B.S. in Pharmacy /Science (or related field) required • Minimum 8-10 years Generic Regulatory Affairs experience preferred
- VALIDATIONS ENGINEER- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline 1-2 years experience authoring and executing Equipment Qualification Protocols in the Pharmaceutical industry. Experience with Computer Systems Validation/21 CFR Part 11 a plus Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word
Employee Safety Measures
We follow all guidelines laid down by CDC in response to COVID-19
Job Posting Update
April 28, 2020