- West Long Branch
- Part-Time Concierge Driver
- All Concierge Driver Jobs: High school diploma or GED
- preferred. Possess a valid authorized driver's license. 10+ years automotive driving experience preferred but a disqualifier. Have a working smartphone able to run AutoThink-required applications . Have a reliable source of transportation to and from work
- and during all working hours; Personal car is required for driving based upon schedule and assigned driver position for the day. (will not be everyday). Have at least three consecutive years of safe driving experience that is free of major violations/automobile accidents. Both a criminal background check
- as well as a driver record check will be performed.* Ability to pass an in-house driving test
- familiar with applicable driving laws and regulations. **-AutoThink will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- All Concierge Driver Jobs: To meet the travel requirements of this job
- an employee must have the ability to drive or sit in a vehicle for long enough to reach client(s) and dealership(s). Able to drive 6-8 hours per day Able to bend
- and climb in and out of vehicles Required to drive in all elements (heat
- etc.) Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times and carry the weight 30 feet.
- All Concierge Driver Jobs: Excellent customer service skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate via phone
- or email Knowledge of Google Suite
- and other applications as needed. Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Possess a positive attitude with the ability to remain flexible and patient. Ability to react positively to changes and adjust accordingly. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to make sound
- ethical decisions
- displaying a heightened level of responsibility
- and professionalism. Superior detail-oriented administrative skills. Ability to work under pressure and plan your personal workload. Must able to work independently
- as well as in a team environment. Must be able to read
- and understand English.
Employee Safety Measures
AutoThink COVID-19 Best Practices and Safety Procedures: ,,Since day one, AutoThink’s number one priority has been safety. Due to COVID-19, we have reiterated our commitment to safety by implementing a broadened sanitation protocol for each service. We require our concierge specialists to practice social distancing whenever possible and adhere to all federal, state, and local guidelines and rules related to COVID-19.,,The following is cleaned before one of our Concierge Specialists drives a customer’s vehicle and again immediately before the vehicle is delivered back to the customer:,,Customer keys,Outside door handle,Inside door handle,Steering wheel,Gear shift,Any knobs or area of the dash touched ,Seat,Wear masks while in the vehicles with coworkers ,,Our concierge specialists are provided jump bags that include antibacterial wipes, hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap and thermometers for fever checks along with other items to ensure our customers and drivers safety.