- Warehouse Associate
- Machine Operators (CNC)
- Electrical Installers
- Warehouse Associate: Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Warehouse Associate: Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Warehouse Associate: Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load
- Assembler: Assembly - fastening parts together using hand and power tools.
- Assembler: Prepare finished product for shipment.
- Assembler: Pick Pack Orders
- Machine Operator (CNC): Reads job order or work instruction for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances
- and tooling instructions such as fixtures
- feed rates
- cutting speeds
- depth of cut
- and determine sequence of operations.
- Machine Operator (CNC): Positions and secures work piece in holding device
- machine table
- or fixtures. Set machine to properly form work piece.
- Machine Operator (CNC): Follows all safety guidelines and wears proper personal protective equipment
Employee Safety Measures
In light of the Coronavirus Pandemic we have instituted the following Visitor Policy update:
The health and safety of our visitors, employees and our communities remain a top priority at Safe Fleet. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC related to COVID-19, we have revised our visiting policy. All visitors will be screened and asked to wear a mask and maintain proper social distancing. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.