- Delivery Driver
- Able to lift packages (up to 50lbs.) and be able to get in and out of a van multiple times throughout the day.
- and delivering packages to customers or businesses in a safe
- timely manner.
- Assisting with loading and unloading packages from vans.
- Providing excellent customer service
- answering questions
- and handling complaints from customers.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules. Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes
- safety procedures
- and transportation laws
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
Employee Safety Measures