- New Providence
- South Plainfield
- truck unloaders
- warehouse associates
- driver helpers
- produce clerk
- forklift drivers
- warehouse clerks
- shipping and receiving
- electric pallet jack drivers
- warehouse cleaners
- general laborers
- Trucks Unloaders must be able to lift at least 75lbs. Must palletize
- separate and wrap pallets.
- Warehouse Associates must be able to lift at least 75lbs. Forklift exp. is a plus. Might be expected to restack and unload containers.
- Driver Helpers must be able to lift at least 75lbs. They go with the drivers on deliveries to such places as New York City. They unload and load the trucks.
- Produce Clerk must have knowledge of produce. Exp. preferred. Forklift exp. Computer basics.
- Forklift Drivers. Must have exp. Minimum of at least 1 year in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Warehouse Clerk. Exp. preferred. Good communication skills. Computer skills necessary. Familiar with shipping and receiving.
- Shipping & Receiving. Exp. preferred. Computer skills. Able to lift at least 50lbs. Familiar with creating UPS and USPS labels.
- Electric Pallet Jack Drivers. Must have exp. Minimum of 1 year of exp. preferred.
- Warehouse Cleaners. Exp. preferred. Must be able to walk for entire shift. Must be able to work inside and outside.
- General Laborers. Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs. Flexible people preferred. Might be required to restack or unload containers.
Employee Safety Measures
We require all candidate in our office to wear masks. We remain distanced in the office. We clean and sanitize the surfaces and office regularly. We abide by the protocols set in place by the warehouses.
Job Posting Update
October 7, 2021